Achievement of tangible results in bodybuilding is associated with food restriction. Especially, it concerns those products that have a lot of calories and which can affect the growth of adipose tissue. Many athletes suffer greatly from this, but you can always find an alternative. Nuts are those products that in bodybuilding can replace a lot of useless products for the athlete. Of course, the nuts themselves do not quite have a permanent use, but if you add honey, jam or jam to them, you can get a delicious dish. This article will help athletes in preparing the appropriate desserts, tell about the types of nuts and how useful they are.
- They have enough healthy fats, such as Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9.
- Their use suppresses the feeling of hunger.
- They contain a sufficient protein content, as well as protein, which is very important for vegetarian athletes.
- They can be used in combination with other food products.
- To make a dish of nuts, do not need to spend a lot of time.
- Peanuts are a favorite kind of nuts for most athletes nuts in bodybuilding, and even more so for bodybuilders. This kind of nut activates the process of producing nitrogen oxide, which contributes to the expansion of blood vessels, which means that useful substances are much more quickly transported to muscle tissues. In addition, peanuts do not contribute to weight gain. Peanuts are considered to be a useful product that provides better functioning of the central nervous system, improves memory and relieves depressive conditions. 100 grams of peanuts contain 26 grams of protein, 45 grams of fat, 10 grams of carbohydrates, and a total of 552 calories.
- Almonds are considered to be the most nut-rich protein. In addition, almonds contain a sufficient amount of useful fats. Its use leads to a feeling of saturation, and also stimulates the production of dopamine, a hormone that is associated with the development of the central nervous system. In 100 grams of almonds there are 18 grams of protein, 53 grams of fat, 13 grams of carbohydrates. The energy value of the product is 609 calories.
- Walnut. This nut works great for the brain and its activity. It contains many useful fatty acids, including Omega-3. In addition, walnuts - a source of melatonin, a substance that contributes to the normalization of sleep. In 100 g of walnuts contains 16 grams of protein, 60 grams of fat, 11 grams of carbohydrates. The energy value of the product is 656 calories.